Dimation Inc. © 2009-2014
An AS9100 Service provider
Terms and Conditions
ITAR Registered. We are serious about being compliant!
Dimation’s Suppliers Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
As a supplier to Dimation, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following requirements. These requirements are to be considered Terms and Conditions to all purchase orders received. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be stated on the purchase order.
1. Supplier shall maintain a Quality Management System compliant to national/international quality standards such as ISO 9001, AS9100/9120, or equivalent. A potential/current supplier that has not registered their quality system to the certification standards may be audited by Dimation, or required additional QMS related documentation in order to be considered/maintained as a supplier to Dimation.
2. Under special circumstances, Dimation may ask the supplier to use Dimation approved special process sources.
3. Supplier shall contact Dimation authorized manager or designee for the approval of known supplier nonconforming product / material or services disposition, prior to shipment.
4. The supplier is required to notify Dimation of any changes to the supplier’s location, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers and where required obtain Dimation approval.
5. Dimation, their customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to the applicable areas of all supplier facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records. They will also be afforded the right to verify at the supplier’s premises that the subcontracted product conforms to specified requirements.
6. Dimation requires the supplier to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
7. Dimation has the right to perform inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets production requirements. When appropriate, Dimation may delegate the inspection authority to the suppliers location. Dimation will communicate the inspection requirements (including approved monitoring and measurement equipment/methods) and will maintain a record if applicable.
8. When Dimation or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises, Dimation will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release or service commencement/completion. This information may be communicated on the Dimation Purchase Order or via another communications arrangement if applicable.
9. To prevent the purchase or counterfeit or suspect/unapproved products and to ensure product identification and traceability, Dimation will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and /or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. Service providers may be required to provide documentation of process capability and traceability to recognized standards. These requirements may be specified on Dimation’s Purchase Order, Scope of Requirements & Validation or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier.
10. Supplier shall retain / make records available for review by Dimation and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements. Supplier shall retain the required records for a total of 7 years from the time of processing. The disposal method for electronic copies is to permanently delete the file and hard copies must be shredded.
11. Products that need to be retained by the supplier are retained for 6 months from the time of processing. This may include first runs and/or environmental samples.
12. In the event of a supplier caused nonconforming product, Dimation will contact the supplier for appropriate disposition of the product. If repeated or critical quality/delivery/process issues are found with the supplier, then Dimation will issue a Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR) to determine the root cause and implement corrective action to mitigate the issue.
13. Existing suppliers exceeding the product quality defect rate and late delivery rate of 15% per year are given a ‘Provisional’ status and additional requirements may be included in the contracts with the supplier. If problems are not corrected the supplier will be reclassified into the ‘Not Accepted’ category as applicable.